Kite’s Angels Beach
LEARNING KITESURFING WITH US IS EASY, FUNNY AND SAFE
Learning kitesurfing is a wonderful experience that allows you to navigate using wind force, jump and make progress. Unlike appearances It is much easier to learn than you think. You don’t need muscles but technique, coordination and sense of balance. The real prerequisite is only the ability to swim and be comfortable in deep water. However, kitesurfing remains an extreme sport and to learn it safely you need a training course followed by qualified instructors.
Kite’s Angels Beach is not just any kite surfing school, but an educational centre affiliated with IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization), the most important kite surfing organization in the world that provides the highest standards of teaching the discipline. That’s what it means:
– Qualified and multilingual instructors
– Highest priority to safety
– Optimisation of each lesson
– Learning speed
– Guaranteed educational objectives
At Kite’s Angels Beach you can follow 3 types of courses: Basic, Advanced and Hydrofoil.
ASSOCIATION FEE AND INSURANCE
The cost of our courses includes:
– 80 € ANNUAL FEE for Kite’s Angels Beach SSD membership;
– MEMBERSHIP AICS (Italian Association of Culture and Sport) of the provincial committee of GROSSETO, recognized by CONI;
– RCT INSURANCE COVERAGE (civil liability to third parties), of the company Unipol Div SAI, valid throughout the national territory, with a ceiling of € 3,500,000.00 (three million five hundred thousand) without any deductible for damage to people, but with an excess to cardholder payment of € 500.00 (five hundred) for damage to property and animals only.-
– ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT in structures with which we have an agreement with our spot.